Saturday, September 22, 2012

The 'Do-it-yourself, one-man Twitter Bomb'

Yes.

This is yet another blog about my exploits on social media.

As a change of pace, I have decided to focus on Twitter this time (although, I still love Facebook... perhaps a little too much).

Among the efforts of supporters for Governor Gary Johnson is regular "Twitter bombs" intended to get his name trending.

I posted the battery of eleven tweets below and will likely do so again on a regular basis to drive my point home. All I will need to do is copy-and-paste them in sequence when the urge strikes me.

I would encourage you, Dear Reader, to do the same to get Twitter awash with entries carrying the name "Gary Johnson" and containing other hash tags (prefaced with a #) intended to reach the widest audience possible. Not every tweet has all the same items (either with # or @) as that was due to the need to edit some to fit in the 160-character limit.

Also, I like the show "Red Eye." Feel free to replace that with whatever suits you.

**********

9 reasons #Romney is just like #Obama (a.k.a., vote 4 #GaryJohnson) @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012

1) I’m supposed to believe #Romney's had change of heart on #abortion @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012

2) & supposed to believe #Romney had change of heart on #GunControl @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012

3) & I’m supposed to believe #Romney's had a change of heart on #IndividualMandate for insurance #GaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye

4) & I’m supposed 2 believe #Romney had a change of heart on #taxation @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012

5) & I’m supposed 2 believe #Romney had a change of heart on #spending @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012

6) & I’m supposed to believe #Romney had a change of heart on raising #DebtCeiling @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty

7) & I’m supposed to believe #Romney's had a change of heart on #CorporateBailouts @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty

8) & I’m supposed to believe #Romney's had a change of heart on business #regulation #GaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty

9) & I’m supposed to believe #Romney has had a change of heart on #GovtGrowth @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #election2012

All that defies common sense and #Conservative’s know it! @GovGaryJohnson #Libertarian #TeaParty #RedEye #Liberty #election2012 #BigGovt

No comments:

Post a Comment